I think I made these cookies about 3 times the very first week I discovered/created this recipe!
inspired by this recipe on Sugar Cooking
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1) In a large bowl, mix together the butter and both sugars.
2) Add in your eggs and vanilla, and mix until nice and fluffy.
3) Mix in the salt and baking soda.
4) Add in the flour.
5) Stir in the chocolate chips, toffee bits, and pretzels
6) Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet (using a silpat on your cookie sheet is best!).
7) Press more pretzel pieces onto the tops of your cookies if you so desire.
8) Sprinkle pretzel salt or grind sea salt on top of the cookies as well.
9) Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
It is the perfect way to complete these cookies, and guarantees that everybody will get a piece of crunchy pretzel in their cookie!
Please, if you like the salty/sweet combination you MUST try these cookies. Everyone around you will thank you. They are definitely my new go to cookie recipe. I even have friends from school requesting them before class!
Also big thanks to Kelsey who took all these amazing photos!!
p.s. ♥ jordyn