3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Butter (diced)
18 ounces Bittersweet (not unsweetened) or Semisweet Chocolate (chopped)
2) In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Simmer for about 5 minutes, and then remove from heat.
3) Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Then, add your chocolate and whisk until smooth.
4) Whisk the sugar syrup into the chocolate mixture, and cool slightly.
5) Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture, whisking until it is well blended (*it's important that your chocolate mixture is cool enough that it doesn't start cooking the eggs!).
6) Place the cake pan in a large baking dish, and add enough hot water to the baking dish so that it comes halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
Salted Caramel Drizzle + Whipped Cream
Just sayin', you should probably go make this now.