1 cup softened Butter (or margarine)
1 cup White Sugar
3/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of Salt (only if you're using unsalted butter)
1 1/4 cups unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 3/4 cups Flour
1 3/4 cups Peanut Butter Chips
2) Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in salt and baking soda.
4) Add in cocoa powder and mix (I like to add it before the flour, to try and reduce the puff of cocoa powder that sometimes goes everywhere!
5) Then mix in the flour.
6) Finally, stir in the peanut butter chips.
7) Place on cookie sheet in 1 1/2 inch balls. (squish down a bit for flatter cookies if you'd like.)
8) Bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes.